The ear is bleeding again
Honeybun woke up last night to more bleeding and pain. He says he can hear with it, but it's still very faint. He's on his second round of antibiotics, but he thinks it's time for a visit to an ear doctor instead of a general physician. I agree, but we both know it will be pricey since he doesn't qualify for insurance yet (still has about 1 & 1/2 months to go). I'm hoping my bonus comes in soon. Honeybun doesn't agree with it, but I've told him I'll use it to get him to the doctor. It should be enough for the visit and for surgery if he needs it. This isn't something that could just wait until he can afford it, and I worry that the infection could worsen if not taken care of soon.
I feel pride that, in my late 20s, I can afford to handle both of our expenses and minor emergencies. Many my age can barely afford their own expenses, yet I'm able to do that and take his part of the rent, utilities, and food as well. It's tiring sometimes, as I have to watch my expenses closely, but I'm comfortable and confident.